NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

going concern ?

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    It would seem to me that the SP for Nkwe has now got so low, that the market has actually priced in a significant risk of the company eventually going into liquidation, presumably from lack of on-going funds.

If this was not the case, then the sheer value of its assets would dictate that the SP should be much higher ... even if we have to wait a while yet before all the major legal / ownership issues currently holding up a JV are finally resolved.

Anglo and the other big players can afford to play for time, but does Nkwe have access to the amount of extra coin required to stay in the poker game ?

Therefore, the BIG question is ... are we really in any serious danger of impending liquidation ???

If not, then ongoing patience should be greatly rewarded, and the current SP is a bargain ... If we really are in danger, then maye it's best to save what's left of our investment and run away with our tails between our legs.

I'm still leaning towards the former, but would really like to get the thoughts of others.

Cheers,

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.