RHK 13.8% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

There are worse companies. I am in one with a disclaimer of...

1. 819 Posts.
    There are worse companies. I am in one with a disclaimer of opinion and not one but two emphases of matter. The auditor's report for FMS sounds like just a single empahasis of matter (going concern worries - yes, I know that that one on its own is bad enough). Sorry, no idea if we will survive as a going concern, but there are one or two points in our favour: 1. We have a good asset (PIOP). 2. It has not cost an arm and a leg to prove it up (so the management have not entirely frittered away shareholders' funds on living it up - they've produced something which is worth more than it cost, at least it is at the peak of the iron ore price cycle (in so far as that is relevant) and also at the peak of the capital markets cycle (in so far as that is relevant) but may not be worth a huge amount at the bottom of those two cycles, but is probably worth more than 3 cents a share, say. 3. We have potential customers (all those MOUs signed. So on balance I think the auditor's worry is overdone in this case. Happy to hold despite the auditor's report although it is frustrating seeing the other stock with the worse auditor's report move up, while this does diddly squat. On the other hand if the other one really rockets, then I can move more funds in here! We'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.120(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 75.0¢ $60.92K 75.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9964 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 9022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.