UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Bankruptcy then take over by Orbimed/Amgen has my attention...

1. 479 Posts.
    Bankruptcy then take over by Orbimed/Amgen has my attention also, but there are so many things that don't make sense if that is the plan. Why issue stock and options to the executives, they will be worthless. Why has Amgen and Orbimed modified terms of their loans. They could have taken the company months ago and cut expenses even further by reducing executives, staff and the board. Not to mention the cost of being a listed public company. Why fill the previously vacant executive positions and add to the board. How would the other Pharma's feel about Amgen being part owner of their supply chain. Specifically, if AbbVie is still in play, how would they feel about relying on Amgen to supply the AI and PSF for Humira. Orbimed could buy out Amgen to relieve those concerns, but it would add to their investment and it would make more sense to fund Unilife to production. If any of this has been planed it would be collusion by the company, board, Amgen and Orbimed I don't think any of them would take the risk for such a small gain.

I am not comfortable with what I know and don't know, but I am also not convinced that they will not find the money to continue operations. They have a number of options to generate cash including, a loan, up front payments, actual production of product, advance payment from a customer or sale of a platform. We have had very little information on the business during the past 9 months, so we guess and speculate on what is going on without any real basis. If they are going to file bankruptcy I doubt they will file the amended 10-Q or 10-K or even hold a CC. Again so much just does not make sense unless they plan to continue to operate as a going concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.