UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Going concern, page-192

1. 427 Posts.
    Every single thing from no take up of PFS sales/ contracts, lawsuits, inappropriate likely illegal actions by senior management, possible delisting from Nasdaq and the real other possibility of bankruptcy!
    Yes Indi any credible management would be on the front foot to explain and show the way forward BUT when you consider all of the above I am starting to think management have got nothing and thus have no answers.
    Anyone one of the many major issues above could send a company to the wall, I would say this management would be very well aware if this goes under there is gunna be a sheet storm with plenty of questions and they are not going to put themselves in the firing line by giving us anything that is not 100% correct from here, thus the extreme vacuum on everything.
    I think everyone is just hoping and praying something positive happens that no one could see coming but the more this drags on and without anything from the company showing the way out of this mess I really think it's unlikely. Plenty for SEC and the Nasdaq to chew over that's for sure but surely something one way or the other soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.