UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Going concern, page-53

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Timber,
    The same thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion...

But on the other hand Orbi have been present now at Board Meets for some time & have X times waived debt covenant defaults !
    Equally one would imagine as Orbi are happy enough awarding cash bonuses to JR & DH it's hard to imagine they call a default & then carry on with same team & blame some big surprise on less than forecast revenue..

But right now there are so many moving parts to this story it's virtually impossible to put a valuation on this enterprise..
    As has been the case now for some years ( hindsight) this Company has been & still is a short distance from Insolvency & temptingly reachable distance from Blue Sky Sucess..

What happens from here on is anyone's guess..

But next news from The Company needs to be to the upside (what's that I hear everyone shout)
    as it's sure anymore bad news will decimate what's left of this meager Mcap.

Good luck to all of those still holding & to those who have had enough of this nightmare story ( understandable) & crystallized a large losses hope you get some of those losses back elsewhere..

Best,
    SG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.