MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

I can read just fine, thanks. Can you clarify where MSB points...

1. 97 Posts.
    I can read just fine, thanks.

Can you clarify where MSB points out that some figures are to be multiplied by 1,000 but others are not? Perhaps you think it was obvious that some figures should not be multiplied by 1,000 just because they were already in the millions? If so, I'm afraid that makes no sense. Believe it or not, there are companies out there who have to report figures in the billions (which would be stated in the millions if the figures represent thousands of dollars) and indeed those who have to report figures in the thousands (which would be stated in single or double digits if the figures represent thousands of dollars).

Even if MSB wanted to be unconventional and provide adjusted figures (representing thousands of dollars) in the text as well as in the tables, then as I said, they should at least have been consistent - e.g. $69k in cash and a $90k equity facility. To mix and match both approaches in consecutive paragraphs is amateurish in the extreme.

Anyway, as myself and multiple others have already said, nobody with any knowledge of MSB ever thought they only had $69k left. All I'm saying is that the conspiracy theories here are laughable - there was no sinister motive behind the news reports - they just copied and pasted text from MSB's own announcement, which is exactly what they do with hundreds of company announcements every day. There is a pretty simple solution here if MSB doesn't want this type of confusion to happen again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.