1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Going Concern, page-10

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Again, you're drip feeding the worst reports you can. What do you mean a 30% increase? If your investment decisions are based upon fragments of analyst reports, using outdated information and without update from the company you're going to get no-where fast.

Your last post barely makes any sense. I'm not suggesting a version of things, I'm stating clearly what the company has stated. DFS costs are $300 USD/Tonne, Ganfeng Contract pricing is $550-900 USD/tonne as you've said, PLS achieved around $670/tonne last quarter, management have stated in interviews that AJM will come in low to mid $600's USD per tonne.

This is not a risk free investment by any stretch and I've stepped out until the company can reassure me with plant performance metrics, I think coming on here and playing all naive about the company, making a terrible job of running the numbers and following it up with "the big banks know best" alloyed to wonky finger in the air valuations. It all smells a lot like troll.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.