1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Again, you're drip feeding the worst reports you can. What do...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Again, you're drip feeding the worst reports you can. What do you mean a 30% increase? If your investment decisions are based upon fragments of analyst reports, using outdated information and without update from the company you're going to get no-where fast.

Your last post barely makes any sense. I'm not suggesting a version of things, I'm stating clearly what the company has stated. DFS costs are $300 USD/Tonne, Ganfeng Contract pricing is $550-900 USD/tonne as you've said, PLS achieved around $670/tonne last quarter, management have stated in interviews that AJM will come in low to mid $600's USD per tonne.

This is not a risk free investment by any stretch and I've stepped out until the company can reassure me with plant performance metrics, I think coming on here and playing all naive about the company, making a terrible job of running the numbers and following it up with "the big banks know best" alloyed to wonky finger in the air valuations. It all smells a lot like troll.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.