CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Ok;Another price sensitive announcement released right on cue...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Ok;

Another price sensitive announcement released right on cue around 10:40.

MS still has not achieved anything and no HC member can offer me comfort in his company running ability other than personal abuse. No use going toe to toe in an argument about my motives when i am simply asking about MS's.

Some people cant stick to the stock !

However;

The company has taken reverse approach and seems to be doing what it should have stuck to all along.

Diamonds. The deails of the diamond are not clear and even though they will be the quickest to bring into production the revenue will not put too much on top of this diluted stock.

Refinery. If this is still on does that mean that the 1b placement is still on to fund it ? Still an EGM ? Why stick with a project that had direct access to off-shore ?
    Why dilute the register for such a deal ?

The Cu is the only saving grace and company maker here. It will take soem time to get started and is the only reason to be in this stock !

As MS has been sidetracked for the last 12 months and the shareholders have lost valuable time achieving nothing other than dilution i would not call it a real panacea to CVI's woes.

If i where a shareholder going to the EGM i would NOT vote for the refinery placement and save dilution and make the Cu the primary asset and only dilute for the purpose of its progression.

Hardly a good announcement for those who have hung on for 12 months and lost heaps of dough.

3c is a fair price for the stock based on the UN-JORCED cu. Once proven it will add value to the stock.

More details needed and the questions of cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.