MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

going down, page-21

1. 27,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    well, all i can say, is the buy depth, the support is vacated.

That means, that there can be no more big dumps at sustained levels.

If they wanted to exit, they ought to have done it more orderly, now, simply, the buyers arent there.

There's a few hundred k at each level, not enought to support a mill dump.

So, go on, dump another few mill and you're giving it away, and thats when i'll be soaking it up.

You have to think back to when this was given away for 2.5c,,,, and why? because someone decided it wasnt their risk appetite for their fund.

Who, what fund decided to exit this time?

Does it change that we have substatial NTA?

I just finishied a little chat with Kylie butcher, who could add nothing un-announced, except, that, in all liklihood we are likely to breach the debt covenant on the two facilities with them.

The consequences? As we are already in the process of selling assets to resolve the issue, moreso likely that the banks will allow a variation of terms to allow the process to occur, maybe at some fee.

I'd really love to see the registry movement and point the finger at where these exits occur from, but you never know, it may just be a ploy, a game,

the best games are played, when there is something lingering to stimulate fear, thereby capitoloise on the retail panic.

the "panic game" as an insto, you only sell down a position, to accumulate more from others at a lower price.

We win, on their coat tails, if we hold our nerve, and pick up cheap on their sells, but you have to wait for the cheap end. IMO, you want to buy a few lines below their sell, that's where they'll be lurking, maybe in the course of then next week or so.

But who knows.

Just too much NTA to leave the building for.

Remember, that the coventants are only to a 50m head, and a 260m non recourse (no domino) as at the last half year results.

Those debt facilities, will have been reduced from asset sales, and am lookinmg forward to the details coming in august.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.