NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

a real time thread chat it seems you kiddies had watching NCM...

1. 166 Posts.
    a real time thread chat it seems you kiddies had watching NCM today. i still cant tell who's come out in front, although a few posts seem unwell :-( .... (hope they get better).

was shocked to see AUDPOG go up around to 1480 and befuddled not to see a much stronger gain in what is only the markets most "under valued" premier stock.... although in the current market, quality stocks is where short term money can be made by wise..... even more in the long term by the wiser ;-)

still, a gain is a gain and i suspect there was alot of sell pressure at 32 to 32.10.

.......... lets see what happens where all this fun started overnight shall we kids... next week should be a very strong one if the right cards play out :-))

for the record... i dont trade NCM though i hold. employee share scheme when i work for them 96-01. free shares over the years at an avergae price (best guess now) of 3.50.

always thort when younger 15$ would get me a new car and home deposit, and kicked myself when didn't sell at 40 after seeing it back at 17.

moral of the story ... dont take my opinion, my "uniformed setinment" is just that. glad i'm holding 2506, wonder if hindsight might be wonderfall if we get back to 40, or that green foe opens it eye??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.