DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

I recently had a look at the top 20 holders in DML - it seems...

1. 86 Posts.
    I recently had a look at the top 20 holders in DML - it seems very well supported by the big finance houses, a couple of whom have upped their holdings recently.
    Morningstar data, which I receive free via my broker, rates Discovery Metals as a No 1 buy this past few weeks - a '1' rating means it's in the best 10% of buys on the ASX at the time (in their opinion). I must say I've seen some horrible stocks (IMO) given a '1' but in this case I can't see how they're wrong. As far as I'm aware they don't all join hands to back losers!
    1.70 to 20c - that's practically a 90% drop! They're (DML) doing the right things to manage their debt...it MUST be just the fear hangover re Chinese buying our mining interests in Africa eg the SDL debacle AND DR Copper's looking pale just now...anyway, I'm doubling up today to bring my entry price well below the 35c recent lower offer.
    It's a long-life, producing copper (sexy!) mine in safe and low-cost Botswana for God's sake! If I were a bit braver I'd be loading up to the gunwales. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.