BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Despite the drop in RAU's share price now down to in line with...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Despite the drop in RAU's share price now down to in line with the placement price (how ridiculous is that ?) it may well surprise punters if it can get the Amayapampa BFS out by mid July and show that things are on track to getting into production.

The move to production is obviously the telling piece of information that is needed to lift the sp.

And the stars may well be moving into alignment.
    An interesting comment I came across that appeared in a Daily Reckoning newsletter:
    "Recent news from Coinupdate.com points out that it's not just the Germans buying gold coins. The Greeks are too. At prices 40% over the spot price of gold! What this implies for the price of gold is clear. Paper prices on large exchanges can be manipulated, but real transactions are another thing entirely. And gold is all about the physical asset not its paper claim."

So while currently RAU's share price may make some shake their head and ponder gloomily I am looking beyond the present situation.

RAU has the injection of capital to continue its progress towards achieving its goals. It isn't an easy path and it isn't smooth.
    But let's see where we are at by mid July

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.