BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

going for gold, page-2

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Sentia717,

This has been a true test for the believer, I just hope that not a single so called sophisticated investor would start selling their new holding and flood the market.
    Some long and short term holders have decided to get out and cut their loss or they needed the money or hmmmm the reasons are not important but they decided to sell and get out.
    I hope the sp don't fall under 1.5 but anything is possible.
    BFS will be a deciding factor or one would hope so and it has been a very long time since RAU was 1.5
    I personaly still believe sp will eventualy go up, it is a lot harder for them to raise cash with sp at 1.5 and BFS has to be realy good for big investors to put in millions for the project to get going and they realy need serious money?? or perhaps a possibility of a partner??
    The next six weeks will be realy important or that is what we believe..............
    Sentiment in the market is improving and I feel that the bottom is near if not here already and that could be a perfect time for RAU to come up with a glowing BFS ....and yes anything is possible...........

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.