BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

going for gold, page-3

1. 8,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "Do I detect a bit of pessimism from your post?"

Not so much pessimism Crisis77 as a fair touch of realism.

Tregoora has still got some results to come through I think (though I may be thinking about another area)and even if there was a decision to go for a full feasibility study with some urgency the window of opportunity is probably fairly narrow to get anything up and running and into production there this year. I am happy to be proven wrong on that point.

Amayapampa is a tricky one to judge and get a handle on. It has had a number of studies done on it in the past and there is some effort going into a "feasibility" study or possible plan for mining there but it will require quite a significant investment. That may not be such a hurdle though since there is obviously interest from some well heeled Malaysian investors that could kick things along.

I guess if the gold price did start to move upwards towards US$1,000 and more then that would certainly transform operations and bring even greater urgency to get into production.

No not pessimistic. Realistic tinged with a bit of optimism. Perhaps a clearer crystal ball would help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.