BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi Head Sorry that you have lost your optimism. Mine has been...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Hi Head

Sorry that you have lost your optimism. Mine has been bashed around a tad but still have some confidence in my portfolio. You indicate that in your post that you do not have any shares in Republic Gold and you have no sentiment in RAU either.

Have you lost your optimism in Republic Gold (I did not think you supported the company anyhow) or have you lost you optimism to buy shares in Republic (I did not think you were a potential buyer anyhow from your previous posts) or have you lost optimism in the overall market/ASX.

I am simply not sure if your post is directed at RAU or the overall share market as you do not own shares in the company.

I do agree the ASX is a bit of a beast but whilst I may not be as confident as I was 12 months ago I am happy with RAU plus my other shares and happy I have some good investments.

But Head who knows!!!! Can I presume from your post that you have had a loss of optimism in RAU or you have lost your confidence in buying any shares in the RAU or you have lost your optimism in the ASX as I am not sure where your original optimism was towards RAU in the first place as you do not own or intend to be a shareholder? I hope that makes sense!!!

I actually had presumed you did not support Republic Gold or that you were an RAU shareholder but may have read it wrong.

However I may be wrong again as many people enjoy pointing out to me.

Hoges in Darwin

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.