RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

going forward

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Well what an exciting day, got another 500000 at 2.6c and now going up. Hope the guys who didn't take the offer up at least got some today. Hope you got some Indigo!
    Everyone who holds needs to be rewarded and with Todd at the helm putting money in we have a great future, cash in bank we are surviving now, if this didn't happen well another tax loss was on the cards, FACT! and yes a couple of large hurdles ahead. FMS will drill and find more reserves be around 1.5+ billion tonnes and in my book that's a significant reserve. I personally can only see the SP increase in coming months, maybe a few sell at lower price to profit but in a months times we will be over 3.5c and increasing so it's a no brainer imo, this plan and commitment by our board love them or not, I personally are happy they have surprised us all and actually done something for the benefit of all of us, and with Todd/RTA and other big TOP 5 holders we will see a exponential rise in time and we will all benefit. My DREAM MAY BE A REALITY over 12 yrs of holding. We have so many options now, JV's, T/O, upgraded reserves etc this will be the future talking point not the SP and RI. Very happy to hold a large holding in this stock and brighter days ahead, no more pie in sky MMK etc. We are off and running to production and from where I see it, from now on the negative sentiment will turn positive imo. Good luck to all, now I can go to sleep after a long night shift, all the best guys and watch the SP rise accordingly. I am glad to be holding FMS and looking very positive to the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.