RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

going forward, page-9

1. 5,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3220
    Indigo, Iam x forces, seen lots of good and bad, I totally understand your frustration, but happy you bought in what ever price you are happy with mate.
    Personally the last 2 years has been hell for me, I stood, stand and fought for SH'ers and I personally know how all this shit works, leaad A 249 ETC TOOK A WHINGE and did something about it! but I will not comment any further on what has transpired. All I can say is it's been the most costly and difficult time.
    I do appreciate you and understand your frustration, but hey mate let the ride run mate. If falls in a heap of sh#t then I will support, but at least let some positive news flow it can only help your investment mate. All the best champ. At least you are a player and concerned, full of passion I do respect that mate.
    By the way how's your 2.4c buy going (LOL) had to say this champ, I know it's a low comment but hey it's all fun mate. Enjoy your weekend mate as all holders should, it's a new chapter so embrace it, if doesn't work out (unlikely) the board will pay the ultimate price, so support them, they have heaps to do and enjoy a more positive ride then what we had!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 891 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 5007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.