BDM 2.86% 18.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Going Forward, page-2

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    So do we think CMT is actually in it to the "finish line" or giving up and trying to sell out in a depressed market? You are clearly across the geology of the asset, and it sounds good - hence us investing. Isn't Cott just trying to sell out of PRL 38? It's a depressed market and they have discontinued Dimsey's contract.

If CMT was serious about Pandora, they would be raising capital and moving forward with it. That would be commitment that I could support. That's not what is actually happening, though. I don't believe management are really into it - hence the extraordinary negative posturing - giving away their onshore assets, sacking the MD and no reappointment, trying to exit their cornerstone asset at the bottom of the market. If we get 10c back from the present management I would be amazed. Basil if you can even get a call in with CMT management ( not Dimsey) and report back here it'll take you seriously. At present they are not taking or returning investor calls which is a portent of pending disaster in my mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $71.74K 418.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 725000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 185000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.