CYP 12.5% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Leaving it till last minute is very intriguing, I wonder how...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Leaving it till last minute is very intriguing, I wonder how Ross is spending his weekend.. so many possibilities that could play out you could throw darts all weekend. The driving factor of increase will be around the structures/$$'s of the deal/s (if at all...) for future revenue, this will allow a proper valuation to be developed.

Worth noting that in the past we have had good news and it takes the market a while to digest before we start to increase. What may help is all the news around the new $150m fund for stem cells, maybe a few more people awake to this sector.

Fuji's acquisition momentum at the moment is very hot in building their global dominance in this sector, i am also still of the mind the directors loans aren't a long term prospect. Should a TO come to fruition the directors would have their values less the loans $$, i cant see them paying out the 5% interest for much longer IMO.

Hopefully your weekend can only get better HarryKane, Champions League is all but over after drawing City!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.030(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ $113.1K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.