CYP 2.38% 21.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Going forward..., page-1612

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Takedas best seller.

You mean in Japan only ? 40% success rate.

Two other problems for CYP.
    The first , you are treating a large group that has a high responce rate so may be harder to show significants.

Until CYP formally commits to going ahead (which I regard as the major strategic decision which renders most of the other stuff small beer details until its made) I'm not caring about whether 40 versus 20 is going to be enough to find statistical significance I'm willing for the present to just assume that it is - unless you can provide something compelling to suggest that it isn't potentially.

Then, if you can provide something compelling to suggest it isn't, I'll certain read such a detailed suggestion to the contrary with interest if you have one. And have a heap more respect for you if your argument makes sense to me -please take as long as you want and get as detailed on the stats as you can - what I won't understand straight up I'll be willing to learn.

Otherwise I'll give CYP that much credit for not being that incompetent at this stage.

The second and probabley more significant is that you are going into the P2 without clinical evedence. Yes you have some P1 data but this is at a later stage. You may find that the patients havent got the most important markers that activate the cells.

So what markers might they be in your opinion Bazsa?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.