CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Going forward..., page-2120

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    The pause in trading over at 'the other MSC company on the ASX' might be because of a take over of CYP.

1) A takeover of CYP wouldn't help MSB with its biggest problems at the moment. In my opinion MSB needs to progress the phase III GvHD and cannot without another trial in adults and cannot do that without approval on the potency assay.
    2) CYP is not in a trading halt.
    3) CYP would be nuts to take a takeover offer from MSB at a level MSB would be able to pay. CYPs smart play (in my opinion) is to finish the damn Sculptor trial whilst wasting as little money on anything else as possible until they get results with that. And thats a binary outcome. Good or bad make or break. Pretty much everything Kilian seems to be doing rather than nothing and waiting seems to me to be just increasing CYP's operating costs for very little clear benefit.

The only thing that matters for CYP in my opinion is banking existing trial results - new officers with new titles I see as just new expenses. We've had a VP of partnerships or some such nonsense - a Dr Lipe was recruited almost silently by Ross, did apparently nothing, and left. We've still got a stem cell whisperer / whooie cushion on the board. It doesn't matter what the PR hype is about these guys - old hires or new - what matters is trial results because potential partners aren't idiots they'd be hard headed analysts.

Kilian goes to conferences he's invited too but without trail progress I'd rather he stayed home as it doesn't matter much who he meets or what he says it only matters what CYP achieves in clinical trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $5.869K 22.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29342 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.