CYP 12.5% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Going forward..., page-27

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    We all want a higher share price an I for one have other goals I need to achieve at Xmas an no I will have to sell shares to achieve so the higher the price the better for me

But I am extremely happy with the way we are heading and this why

We have shown fantastic lab results across multiple fields asthma, cardio vas etc

We have outstanding universities across the world utilising our cymerus platform for research

This all means if there was a takeover these factors will come into our price tag

We have a major insto on our books along with a top 200 in the world company Fuji

And the big one we haven’t yet set a true bench mark for the price of our product which I really like ! We didn’t really know how good our product is now we do ! Now we can come to the table with facts proof and demand what we want not ask our partners to float there money on a lab result like we had with Fuji (double digit royalties ??) we are now setup to offer stage 2 trials a proven product and a massive advantage to anyone who wants to be a leader in this field.
    We have only just gotten to this point where we are in the controlling spot of any negotiation so give a few months fellas this is big dollars here no need to rush for a deal but ensure it’s the best deal even though personally I wish they would hurry up JMT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.030(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ $113.1K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.