CYP 5.26% 20.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

jsbuser:  I agree with you, jsbuser, that Ross is for sure NOT...

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    jsbuser:  I agree with you, jsbuser, that Ross is for sure NOT an inspiring speaker.  Luckily, the Japanese translator lady was very good and a bit more upbeat....(JIMHO). 

Towards the end of his presentation, Ross mentions:   "..... the two products....... represent very valuable market OPPORTUNITIES in excess of US dollars 1.7 billion".  He also talks about "partnerships with large pharma companies"  (other than with Fuji!).

I really DO hope that Ross is NOT only 'talking the talk'  but in fact get things finally moving in the right direction??  

After all with his stated "1.7 BILLION US$ POTENTIAL",  CYP's share-price should not be staying around the measly  A$ 1.00 to A$ 1.10 area (or in other words around the MEASLY market cap of LESS than A$ 110 mio. !!)  one would / could reasonably ASSUME??  However, only time will tell IF the CYP management will really drive this forward with intent.

All the aforementioned as usual JIMHO, of course.  All the best to all holders of CYP.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $8.749K 42.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19130 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.