CYP 2.00% 25.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I find a few things very interesting reading a lot of the above...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I find a few things very interesting reading a lot of the above and the way Fuji are now talking, as blokes says, "as if they already own us". Plus all the info on Fuji expanding in Maddison at a rapid rate, confirming already they will be commencing P2 trials without flinching. This above also makes you wonder slightly that given we have not signed another major pharma co but we manage to get the NHMRC where a member of Fujifilm already works on board...coincidence?

Now strategically the BoD signed up Fidelity for a placement, even when we didn't need cash so this is indeed a blocking stake, between the BoD & Fidelity there is 16% over Fuji's 8%. Not to mention the directors loans at 6%, they wont want to keep paying 6% forever and there is very to little chance they will pay these loans off unless they offload part of their holdings into the market/seek someone wanting to take a large chunk of shares in an organized crossing.

P2 trials now going forward which would be a major major tick for Fuji...entering the 6/7th year that CYP has really been rolling along, very little cash burn & good rebates coming in. More cash to pay up and a fair amount more in the future in Royalties etc.

The ducks are all very well lined up well for a TO, only time will tell obviously but is this 3 months is now to negotiate a price that satisfies Management & Fidelity to give them 24% acceptance...not to mention King 2.45%, Vodyanyk 1.18% & Celtic 1.13..takes them to around 29% acceptance.

VLA had a 176% premium on their takeover offer...would put us at the $3+ mark...would seemingly be a little under valued but for those in 4-5 years to realize a profit in the short term i think most people would be ok to take a 8-Disallowed and move onto something else.

Food for thought anyway, as i stated before though it is going up 5-10% per day on little volume which is quite healthy, sellers will continue to dry up as the 90 days ticks down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ $313 1.229K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22209 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.