CYP 1.82% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Going forward..., page-425

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248

I would like to see more investors (particularly the LT’s) that subscribe to this forum regularly post something positive about CYP’s current events, findings of research and the overall magnitude of CYP in terms of its powerful and leading position in the MSC industry, GLOBALLY. In turn this will encourage and empower anyone that enters this forum to invest and HOLD, thus further tightening our register and pushing our SP to new heights. Let’s forget the past acts of “greedy” directors becuase in actual fact greed is good from here on out. The directors that own millions of shares need to pay back their loans and more importantly they want to fatten their pockets as much as possible. 

IPSCs have proven to be safe in humans. They can be virtually infinitely expanded in culture and CYP owns the only patents globally to differentiate them into MSCs at commercial scale. Yes, first generation technologies using donor derived MSCs work and can also be expanded, but not even close to the extent of IPSC derived MSCs. If you want to produce enough cells to meet the global demand and at a significantly reduced cost, you need Cynata. Batch to batch variability and the need for multiple donors is an issue for first generation technologies. Simply based on these facts, I don’t see why anyone would be confident in investing in first generation MSC technologies moving forward. 

The Japanese are the pioneers of IPSCs (Shinya Yamanaka Nobel Prize etc) and they will want to bring home the holy grail of ISPC derived MSCs to cater for their ever ageing population. Fujifilm will be considered HEROES I tell ya! Can you imagine if they were outbid by a US or even a Chinese company and left with a measly licensing option for GVHD alone….wouldn’t be a good look for them. 

Let’s not forget that Cellular Dynamics (CDI) has the some of the same founders as Cymerus (Shinya Yamanaka) and is now a Fujifilm company after being acquired for USD 307m. The writing is on the wall! 

Heres an old fav article on how the Fujifilm acquisition of Cellular Dynamics International went down (CDI provides the IPSC starting material that can be infinitely expanded etc etc) - https://xconomy.com/wisconsin/2015/04/09/the-story-behind-cellular-dynamics-sale-to-fujifilm/ 

Heres another old fav article on “How IPSC’s Changed The World”. Worth a read if you want to familiarise yourself with Shinya Yamanaka and IPSCs - https://www.nature.com/news/how-ips-cells-changed-the-world-1.20079

I’m bored of typing now.

Happy New Year! 

Last edited by ZolRab: 31/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $48.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $71.17K 257.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 145786 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.