CYP 7.69% 21.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I see  negative comments here, as someone that started buying...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

I see  negative comments here, as someone that started buying way back at 20 cents I cant argue with progress.  We are still building and what I see is far more positive than negative.  i did get out at around $1.10 on the way down from the first slide a couple of years back ( i think we peaked at $1.44 back then) but brought back in the mid 30's and early 40's so I cannot fault where we are at.

Everything I now own is free carried and we have a good and realistic outlook based on the figures and testing to date.

I would assume that we will know a lot more by the end of the quarter one way or another but we are still a long way from having actual cash inflows and we still need to do more trials ,so it is at a stage where we need to be nice to everyone and just keep hitting goals with trials.  We have a BIO company and they can be very volatile at times.  Predictability is not usually a  thing that apply's to this sort of company. 

Partners etc may come and stay or come and go but I see no real issues moving forward from what we have seen to date. 

Of course just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.