CYP 8.47% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Going forward..., page-9

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Its a must have for duplication.
    The basic cymerus holy grail rests upon tbe ability of Ipscs to have an infinite expansion capability without loss of potency the final transformation into therapeutic dosage mscs needs only 4 or 5 doublings after the ipscs have done their magic...
    Also becoz ipscs can multiply infinitely there is never a case when the trialled batch needs to be retrialed as with allogeneic batches which run out and in theory need to be retrialled...Temcell being the case in point..how are msb overcoming this..?
    I note a very significant board appt to msb of kite pharma director..i.mention this becoz one wonders whether the lack of deals done by our sole partner executive plus man friday is as a result of the industry overcoming the need for cymerus ( i doubt it..but msb forges ahead with no apparent concern for massproduction..batch to batch or lower cost

Deals galore and partnerships being done all over the place..bluebird bio..lonza..msb...apceth ( now a manufactuer of stem cells).the world exploding with CAR t interests and deals.

The upside;
    If the industry is burying its head re the significance of Cymerus as I believe it is and fuji and fidelity are ahead of the other pack..then cymerus wil have a ballistic effect on the value of cynata.

We need.
    An ADR..or other dual.listing...more man power...
    Ok..you got your loans..but now use the company funds to build the company faster..times running out before all these contract manufacturers find a way roind the cyp.patents..

THe CEOs mobile number as a contact..really??

All thr bonuses paid out and loans taken need to result NOW in shareholder value ...its all wearing a bit thin..

But becoz of the fundamental duplication advantage of ipscs and our patents..id prefer to vote than sell.

Can the entire world excspt fuji and fid be ignoring the elephant in the room...??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.025(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $3.553K 12.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44862 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.