CYP 5.17% 27.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Going forward..., page-23

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I'm sorry but in amongst all of this internecine warfare that has actually as far as i can tell become worse since the loans were approved - where the heck is our esteemed chairman??????
    Washer and Ross are consistently pilloried due to venality, and rightly so imo, but the chairman is where the buck stops - he is the one that let the 2 guys float their loan request - he could have nipped it in the bud but obviously did not stand up for the shareholders.

Surely he has the casting vote, the hands on the reins, the let's get this show on the road opportunity and at the same time give the world what it needs in the form of stem cell therapy and where is he?
    I am starting to get really cross with this whole thing.
    All the flash pieces of paper in the world are no substitute for action and mean nothing if this golden goose is thrown away, dribbled away while professional directors enjoy their very comfortable lifestyle at shareholder expense and yes, let's not forget those people in the wide world that would benefit from this technology.

Company governance, with penalties if proven to be otherwise, requires the BoD to act in the best interests of shareholders - can this truly be said of current management?

All imo of course but I am really getting majorly ticked off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.0¢ $30.21K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63362 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 33487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ 46774
Last updated 15.51pm 21/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.