CNO 4.55% 4.6¢ conto resources limited

going forwards, page-2

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Amaggs
    Gosh you have great perseverance, I refer to your HC CNO post records,
    I personally had the communally and so usual "FA BS for ( EX MAQ) Directors Nests" tag on this one however with the tight register ,combined with the technicals. Saw a calculated spike in April and was sucked into the retrace price trade myself at some 13 odd cents,
    I was so wrong it seems by believing in the Fundamentals, the tight register and cash in hand at June, still looked OK.
    Thinks?
    WHY has this taken 15 odd yrs of such positive geophysics to bring this to market...
    Surely an upgrade was due but there has been but precious little added to the old geomag surveys at this time in my view , OK latest Geo scientific upgrades will disagree.But I am forced for confirmation to go back to the reality of the charts to save my few K .......

Going Forwards in technical terms, generally can mean that stocks with a history of declining trend support and resistance levels will use these same levels during their recovery cycle.Old resistance levels will become support levels.... So in my TA view, we reached a bottom at 04 , next resistance level did appear to be at .65, so if 65 was breached as resistance it should now become a support level.

technicals after the retrace

and heres the "where to?" TA potential imo(after CR etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.