RTG 0.00% 4.0¢ rtg mining inc.

I think that buyer for 100k at 55c, is probably a flipper for 2c...

1. 12,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    I think that buyer for 100k at 55c, is probably a flipper for 2c higher. Its had its fair share of idiots mucking about in it at times. RTG requires one of these larger investors (already in or new) to wake up one day and clean out the rats and mice flipping this for pennies. I think thats coming in due course.
    I thought that was a good pitch document. Sellers are losing money, so let them. It takes all sorts.
    The $2 target is stronger than ever. Most people dont beleive it until it happens or someone bids for it. Then they all run around with their arms in the air wanting more money. I keep topping up as it gets derisked all the time. Its also nice to see the company starting to use some solid strong language around the project. It helps with confidence in bad markets at times. They must be amazed at just how stupid markets can be. These guys come from big development deals that become major company take overs, so watching the rats and mice eat away for no reason, must have them scratching their head more than anyone. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134407 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 115593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.