RTG 0.00% 4.2¢ rtg mining inc.

Going gang busters..Project update just out., page-6

1. 12,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3234
    Exactly right. Hains now has over 10% of the company and would fully understand the big picture. This is a stock for longer term players who want to make real money. These guys are not flippers for 10c. They are too big for that. They invest millions of dollars knowing full well it doesnt go multibagger over night. The S/T share price is something to simple make faces at.
    The management team are developers and todays announcement made that clear to everyone with half a brain. This will become a very serious, long life, highly profitable mine within the next 12 months and a $2 valuation will be conservative once the big boys come to the party. A lot of these funds will only turn up with the permit. That has not stopped people like Hains or a few other large US funds from jumping onboard now. It takes all sorts.
    I think its very interesting what was said in that announcement. RTG is ready to mine already, they just have to wait for the permit. They have enough data and resource, JV partner with mining experience, modeling, pit design etc to start straight up. It comes down to the time it takes to come through the system. Its like this everywhere now days, we just need to wait until the permit is issued and then its all GO.
    Meanwhile, it gets bigger with every drill hole.
    We are getting all the other projects for less than nothing at this lucky dip price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.