RXM 1.12% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

First time poster and afr subscriber. I'm gladly making my first...

1. 17 Posts.
    First time poster and afr subscriber. I'm gladly making my first post for Rex.

Without copy and pasting the whole article, I'd suggest you get your hands on an copy of afr tomorrow.

But.... Concerns about funding should ease... The chosen chinese consortium is one of several potential investers that have been visiting the hillside site. Signed funding deal expected by October and also another Reseve upgrade expected next few months. A bit more of the same BUT critically the reason why SP has been weighed down so much (worries of funding) looks like to have confirmed to be not a problem anymore.

I say this is (was) bottom. Where close to cash backing at 47m cap . I bought in at 32c as I believed all the extra beating the SP was having was a wider reasources beating in general and a perfect time to get on this, I picked it a bit too early but only a few by a few weeks. I think it's in too many people's interest or this all to go ahead. Looks like funding is good, SA government must want to jump on it. hopefully where looking at the last corners over next 6 months. So so close and If not this then what? Odds are weighing very well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $1.042M 2.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 5269389 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1628290 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.