SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Going going gone, page-2

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I have a half baked idea.

In Physics a Vector is a quantity with a magnitude and a direction e.g. a force of 5kg pushing to the north, or an acceleration of 3 m per second per second downwards. You add them geometrically ie just draw arrows with their direction and size and add the arrows together.

I believe that society works a bit like that. We have all these social forces that push in various directions and the sum of them is the direction that society takes.

Newspapers/media manipulate the masses by their content but also e.g. by the size of their headlines which tells the public how important an issue should be in their minds.

It all works on largish groups of people who are not necessarily aware of the manipulation. Sometimes when I watch an advert on TV I try to remind myself that it's a lie in one way or another. Except some ads I can't help liking just for themselves e.g. that one where they morphed rice 3D sculptures from one shape to another like a bicycle to an aeroplane. So cute. But I digress.

In sharemarket online forums I believe that the manipulation is caused relentlessly bangs away at the masses in the same way that advertising is meant to operate at the mass level. The forces and directions are being directed in a deliberate way although some of the proponents of share destruction are doing it for the best of motives.

It has just occurred to me that people like Krispy although sometimes appearing to be shamelessly upramping are in fact the medicine protecting against the darker vectors.

That's why the intentional or unwitting tools of downwards pressure dislike him so much.

Krispy is the antidote to the poison!

Viva Krispy!

( But if and when we get through these our darkest hours Krispy, then you can take your foot off the accelerator ok? )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.