SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Going going gone, page-319

1. 12,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Seriously Krispy your no psychologist that is a stretch-

What you are is trapped in denial - holding on to hope - and also coming to the realization that it is really a bad bet- that is the other thing I worry about-

You admitted this arvo that you saw some analyst talking this up at $4- and you bought 6000 shares = $24,000.00- a reasonable punt-

Since then you have been chasing your losses like a true gambler and thinking this time I will win ----

You are now -By YOUR OWN admission today $105,466.00 in the hole
    of which $69,139.00 is a paper loss
    You could rescue your remaining $36,327.00- however your still doubling down and bragging you bought more today-

Have you ever told yourself that you have thrown 3x more money at this and because you had done no research - very basic knowledge of how TA works - and now you are dragging everyone along with your mistake- ?
    Anyone who is listening to you has themselves to blame also - for wanting to believe the best case scenario from a punter....

UGG I do feel sorry for you- But that is the life of a gambler- I really wish that you would just own up to the truth of why you ramp so much- it is because you are so underwater it is all you can do to try to talk up hold up the SP - you jump on everyone that comes to this thread to offer sound analysis - and try to discredit them for looking at facts- I realise it is easier for you to look at the best case scenario and live in a delusional world but gee do the right thing and respect the negative factual comments- as they are much more realistic than the twisting around of possibilities that you are peddling---

Have a think about it - you made your bed- stop urging other naive investors to drown- they can buy back probably at anytime in the next few months at a cheaper price - the downside risk is always what trading is about- protecting capital....

And heck if the accountants and money guys that have put together long detailed rational posts over the last week happen to be wrong -( I doubt it) then buy back a few pips higher- sheesh

They are not mugs either - obviously educated and experienced - hence all the numbers - which I doubt many can actually follow...HMM

Give it a rest let others speak without railroading every person every post-
    This is the SGH thread not the Krispy I'm underwater thread-

Sorry for being so harsh - you need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.