SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Going going gone, page-359

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Krispy I can tell you are just blindsided by the lack of honesty and straightforwardness you thought this should have - this will really teach you to look very hard at your investments -
    One thing I read early in the peace of learning about how the market works- was actually funny -
    Something like if a broker is recommending it they are trying to create an opportunity in which they can sell into- believe me -it happens every day on lots of stocks that you have never heard about- the thing is with this one is it has a high profile- everyone thinks lawyers are smart well educated and honest-
    The courts are a boys club - deal city what I classify as the insider trading real life- they all know each other and all do deals --- shocking but true....
    I think I traded this a long while ago around one of the epic bounces - I usually keep moving along but keep half an eye on the overall market -

The last bounce was an escape bounce imo- It really annoys me that peeps like you if they knew what was coming - then you would have sold out at .33 and been OK with that - a lucky escape - however now you have to hope that they will indeed survive and keep trading- in a couple of years it is possible that you will then break even- imo - the truth will start on Monday- they have no more time to tell lies - the gig is up - I just hope that there is a chance - we will see -
    But what are you gonna do- roll the dice on 36k or keep it? - you have tomorrow to decide-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.