SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Going going gone, page-429

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It's a relief to see you back Diamond Doug!

It would be a relief to see the back of the scum sucking death eating ghoulish hyenas that gather to chew on the bones of the severely wounded innocents cowering in darkened corners of hc.

They know who they are, the ones who rub salt on the whiplashed backs of the LT SHs. But little do they know the salt will serve as an antiseptic so the SGH-lubbers may live to trade another day.

I spent the first half of yesterday at a real life Hot Springs. What a relief to not be checking prices obsessively all day.

I just missed out on a buy at 14c yesterday. I'm 3rd in the queue according to nab. If I had picked up the bundle my average would now have been 29c. Or putting it another way that would add even more to my potential total loss. Maybe I should just cancel the order ...

As they said in Little Big Man "It's a Good Day to Die". Or maybe they were just saying "It's a Good Day Today" with a touch of Strine, so Monday/Tuesday won't be so bad after all.

If the H1 announcement is at 6pm instead of 8am there may be some trading happening on Monday morn and my last piece of foolishment will be fulfilled.

Since Monday hasn't come yet to shatter our dreams, I will devote the time in between to quiet contemplation of the day when the dividends reappear, rockets light the skies, the air is full of balloons and ticker tape and tinsel rains down upon the streets where happy dunces dance and sing.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Braintot: 25/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.