SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I would just like to share with everyone a post made by Yensog...

1. 515 Posts.
    I would just like to share with everyone a post made by Yensog in March 2016 when the share price was around 23-24 cents.
    "I think that nearly everything that has been said on here in the last few days is pure conjecture and supposition.
    The banks are obliged to inform if they consider withdrawal of finances. S&G are also obliged to do the same.
    We have had 1H of negative growth after a purchase of 1.2 billion dollars and a change in accounting procedures giving an impairment which has thrown us in negative territory. Big Deal. A lot of income for law firms is not due till the end of the financial year (I am involved in 2 family cases in which both are not due for settlement on or before 30 June at which time S&G will receive $90K - I am sure there are a lot more cases out there with the same settlement).This has all been said in previous posts.
    And then we have the UK situation. Personally I am glad AG is there. The acquisitions need to be reorganised and that is what is happening. I am sure they will become a lean and profitable going concern and will be for many years to come with growth in income and profitability.
    Class Action. What a joke. It's not worth me spending my time on. However, good luck to anyone who wants to take on the top law firm in this country. And remember, it is your decision on whether you hold, sell or buy. If you sell someone has bought your shares to make a profit, so it's your decision but don't come on here and try to justify your decision. Grow up and move on.
    And remember, at this stage in the turnaround No news is good news. Have some patience and if you want to post on this thread talk sense, don't repeat and verify what you say with facts."
    Hmm.... Sound similar to the present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.