STO 1.54% $7.58 santos limited

Food for thought :Three years ago, I put 3 million AUD into...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204

Food for thought :

Three years ago, I put 3 million AUD into adevelopment in Queensland.

It runs entirely on Solar and Solar feed batterypower.

The development is a huge success .

Surrounding towns have complete black outs during stormsand or Cyclones. We however sit pretty patting each other on the back drinkingcold beer and hot coffee.

In the event we have a couple of days with out sun ,it’s no problem.

The Generator turns on automatically to top up thebatteries and the lights stay on.

However !! We are now in our 12th daystrait of no sun and no wind with torrential rain and full cloud cover.

The Diesel fired generators are flat out.

The LNG gas bottles are emptied every few days.

We have tried and we are trying.

However, I can tell all the lefties ,the greenies ,the pension funds, the banks the big business whom are hell bent on destroyingthe economy in Australia with stupidity that they and I and you who are readingthis will be long dead and buried before this Planet even gets close toeradicating fossil fuels.

Mean while, I am about to load the LNG bottles intothe trailer which is towed by the diesel powered 4wd, which I shall attempt todrive through a flooded river to get to the Viva Outlet where I will pick upanother 400 litres of diesel for the Generator and exchange all the gasbottles.

Ill do all of this in the pouring rain and hope tosurvive the ordeal. If I make it the lights stay on, the fridges will staycold, we will have food and warm water. If I don’t make it, no one has a jobtomorrow or until the wind starts to blow and the cloud clears.

This is the real world.

This is not some simplistic idea dreamt up by someover zealous graduate from some money hungry university led by some leftie thathas never held down a real job. Some one whose claimed a fame was to secure a so-calledjob with the ABC. Some one with a beautiful dream that one day we will all livein a world powered completely by wind and sun.

As I type, I look out my window to see the LNGladen ships steaming North to Asia , only to be overtaken by the larger fasterships carrying coal to fiercely competitive nations who clap their hands andtoast the idealistic academics and unrealistic dreamers that run the land downunder.

Can some body in Politics in this country pleasegrow a spine before we are simply swallowed up.

Again, this is the real world.
    BTW STO is a screaming buy in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.58
Change
0.115(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $24.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.60 $7.48 $30.75M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 22767 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.58 37027 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.