ORG 0.21% $9.64 origin energy limited

It was intelligent and succinct wording from someone who thinks...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It was intelligent and succinct wording from someone who thinks well.

With hindsight I could have waited but it's been a learning experience, now is not the time for caution on the short-side. Expect face-ripper rallies a good time to enter but I feel it starting to break - the rot of fraud is too widespread and must be purged.

Now is the time to do a Jesse Livermore, but in Jesse's day there was no such thing as LEAP out of the money put options 2 years out providing 20x non-recourse leverage to such a position. Tesla will be an even better short at $50, $40 or $10 for that matter before the SEC turns up to advise us of the illness and cause of death - we will be selling all the way down because we know the patient is terminal already.

If concerns in the oil market were to swing from oversupply to shortage Transocean (RIG) could easily go from todays price of $3.8 to $40 - I tell you for free so do your own research mate not on me if you lose money. How much does an electric car cost vs the second hand clunker you and I may buy and drive 200,000km.

ORG has better cashflow now than RIG so in theory it's safer but you are only getting 2x your money - it's more diversification to the theme.

Green transition is needed but the evidence is all around us that it's not part of our daily life - it's hype and promise for the future. Selling a vision is easy making things happen is hard.

You don't need big money and to be a money management expert to see this.

Government and business promises to do something by 2030 are just more kicking the can down the road, we have already known about this issue for 80 years it's taken this long just for it to be acknowledged but there's no real action yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.64
Change
0.020(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $16.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.62 $9.66 $9.58 $19.13M 1.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12887 $9.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.65 15283 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$9.64
  Change
0.020 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$9.60 $9.66 $9.59 630721
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.