ORG 2.48% $9.90 origin energy limited

going green, page-98

1. 13,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2770

LOL I sold out before ten and been selling it from 10

Two guidance downgrades from the company despite really large increases in energy over FY and the share has now recovered the lot since first one not long ago - lol - but it is 2021

Book value hasn't changed from the accounts which I was getting a loud incorrect lecture on...

Doing fine on this one, totally unexpected mind you but its had many magical mystery tours since above 10

Moves from Wednesday doesn't affect me to much now because they are so extreme
    my hedge (not my principal direction) has exploded from Wednesday - utterly incredible but thanks to
    underlying 4 Wednesday and 472 Friday, So I don't get the full 72 cents but hey still net positive, sometimes it pays to hedge when there are wild major trades going through, (from Friday last) usually I just lose the money on hedges or they limit overall loss on a trade but this time the share price has exploded so well - smashing through a number of strikes.... rare but ill take it

very forceful rally indeed

Ill dump the long side as soon as enthusiasm dies and get reset , wildly overbought imo but sometimes it happens.,

last half profits fell dramatically despite oil prices also moving up, people forgot that it also buys energy
    The second guidance changed came as quite a shock to the market, covid 402 broken and new low put in 389 i think - now all forgotten

Oil moves from 62-64 to 69 in a week and the premium over assets with a backdrop of two profit guidance moves down - gone, what downgrades?, what guidance- ?

2021 - crazy moves everywhere.....profit takers will come, its already up 20 % since may 21 st expiry trade, and that expiry was somewhat unusual from 145pm

Wonder how the energy markets division is going, with oils last big moves......

Anyhoooo, sorry to disappoint....still no way Id buy the share at such a premium over book when the profits have been falling despite rises in energy since july last and the company has guided profitability lower Twice in resent times.... I don't need this type of exposure risk, if your on it from 4 on Wednesday and up 72K Friday nice

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.90
Change
0.240(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $17.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.70 $9.99 $9.67 $65.40M 6.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3890 $9.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.95 20100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.