HFR 1.69% 30.0¢ highfield resources limited

With respect i think a little more in depth research by yourself...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With respect i think a little more in depth research by yourself may be useful and help you understand the Project and its potential
    look at the broker reports
    Look who is involved ie below
    Good luck i think this could be a magnificent Company

Owen Hegarty
    Chairman
    BEc (Hons), FAusIMM

Owen has 40 years experience in the global mining industry including 25 years with the Rio Tinto group where he was Managing Director of Rio Tinto Asia and Rio Tinto’s Australian copper and gold business from 1989 to 1994.

Owen was the founder and Managing Director of Oxiana Limited where he led the growth of Oxiana from a junior explorer to an AUD 6 billion Asia Pacific base and precious metals producer within a period of 8 years. Oxiana later merged in 2008 with Zinifex to become OZ Minerals.

Owen is also Non-Executive Director of ASX listed Fortescue Metals Group (FMG), one of the world’s largest iron ore companies, Executive Vice Chairman of Hong Kong listed resources companies, G Resources, Chairman of the Tigers Realm Minerals Group and Non-Executive Director of Tigers Realm Coal.

Owen is a Fellow and Director of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AUSIMM), a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and a member of the South Australian Minerals and Petroleum Expert Group advising the South Australian Government.

In 2006, Owen was awarded the AUSIMM Institute Medal for his leadership and achievements in the mining industry, and in 2008 he was awarded the GJ Stokes Memorial Award for his distinguished service to the mining industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $117.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $43.35K 139.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 25231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ 29701
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.