PYC 0.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

going intracellular, page-46

1. 35,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    While we have a lot of posts trying to piece the information together from trying to interpret presentations as released by the company to trying to relate that to other external information that may or may not be relevant to the company. Yes we have been doing it for years but rarely have outcomes actually come in line with speculation. Most recently I guess being the start of 2013 with an equal barrage of posts along much the same lines and ”dear tony / dear wayne” certain that all the dots linked and Roche was about to move to license and exponentially expand the deal – beating Pfizer who was prior to that expected to be the first to move.

But anyway

Lets have a look at what we DO know.

Both Roche & Janssen deals have been those that focussed on intracellular / cell penetrating peptides & the delivery of cargo.

Last year presentation of the Endosomal Escape with the “aces” at NGPT & American Peptide Symposium was lauded as the break through with much anticipation and expectation it was supposedly going to send ripples through the whole industry, sending multiple companies flying in to new deals.

Presentation may have been great but it did nothing for the share price and a year later it still hasn’t lead to any new deals.

Roche deal ended and the elected not to proceed with a licensing agreement.

Janssen expanded the deal to PDC’s – but in saying that it seemed to imply far from being convinced with milestone figures largely attributed to a further 6 months or research. So could be summarised as partner being encouraged but still much work to do in it to see if a benefit exists for them ? ?

Janssen was expected to move for a decision in Febuary, but while that time frame has lapsed it doesn’t mean it’s still not active – really it’s only a little over 2 weeks past the date ?

Has anyone been able to confirm that PYC’s work is being conducted with Centyrins ? as that is where much of the speculation is coming from.

Also have to remember Janssen has a very wide umbrella – they have R&D deals / collaborations with over 100 biotech & universities.

Actually in 2011 (the year PYC inked the collaboration) they walked into 20 R&D deals throughout the calendar year with bio / universities that equates to a new deal every 18 days.

I hope Janssen pulls though and delivers but I don’t expect any shock announcements near term if they have walked based on how it has played out in the past. Although being speculated by many that the deals had likely ended Roche / Janssen / AstraZeneca where only formally released bunched together in the Annual Report.

Just thought I’d put another picture to it looking at the things we do know outside of simply what is translated/speculated from the presentations & to actual events as they have taken place. I know the rosey rainbows are much nicer to look at but it is what it is I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $17.86K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1081168 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 505604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.