AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Just spoke to investor relations at AJQ and got this follow up...

1. dw
    56 Posts.
    Just spoke to investor relations at AJQ and got this follow up reply (sic):

'Just following up on our earlier telcon, as promised.

I spoke with our GM of Exploration and Infrastructure, and his comments were as follows:

The testing undertaken was done whilst the well was still being drilled. Essentially, a gas well of this nature cannot be extensively tested prior to its completion, because of the inherent dangers of working with an incomplete well (blow-out could damage or engulf the rig, etc).

The equipment needed for the more comprehensive testing of the well is indeed different from the drill rig, and therefore the drill rig needs to be first removed from site.

A “completion unit” is required for the production type testing that we discussed, and this has been scheduled and arrangements are now being made to have it transported to site once available. As we discussed, this is likely to be an exercise in logistics as the equipment will probably have to come from Central Queensland. Governmental reports and environmental requirements are in the process of being attended to and / or worked on.'

Don't think there's anything that is too different from general assumptions on last announcement..unless anyone begs to differ..

Assuming Completion unit is a different contractor and therefore dispute isn't actually holding up anything as they had done their stuff onsite, albeit over budget and less wells as contracted etc..

They also made the comment that selling may be due to the fracking halt in VIC (they were only guessing). I said I didn't think that was the reason at all!

And I stand corrected on my 25c prediction..it was the way the buying was suddenly furious at that level pushing it back up a few days ago..but i'm hoping someone seems to want it around that approx level..but maybe not!

Certainly seems steady selling atm..

Who's on this register anyway?! Someone who needs to sell, rather than wait a few months..not unheard of these days..

The plot thickens..

dw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.