AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

good post DrDann...Like everything else in life,there is no...

1. 8,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    good post DrDann...

Like everything else in life,there is no straight answer to your observations.That's the way things are!

"Good intuition is the result of reading, experience, qualifications and whatever other method you use to learn more to the point where you can do it without thinking"....Yes,partly true.But I have come across many well read,intelligent,highly qualified people who simply have no common sense....read intuition.We all can relate to the old tale of the professor who gets around with his elbows poking through the holes of his jumper.

Just like being a good singer,a winning athelete,or a good speller,Intuition comes more readily to some than others.

I was once fascinated by a builder I once came across.He could pick out a 3.2 metre length of timber from a pile of 3.15's/3.32,s/3.05 etc lengths.How did he do it,without a tape measure,learned knowledge or intuition?

And that's how you have to be in share trading....like that builder,sell a stock or buy....without physically measuring

Sorry to be a little off-topic AJQers,but there is some great wisdom on this thread tonight if you can see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.