AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

going it alone - is it enough?, page-122

1. 5,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    64eheh, reading the ann and selling the stock is a work of instinct or intuition? I thought it's just an obvious bad news and therefore the selling. I would agree on some kind of guessing peak and bottom on the run up/down day of a stock and it requires experience/exposure over the years. This is the only part of trading require little reading but watching the buy/sell and timing. In the minutes or hours of this heated trading, no or little research required as you wouldn't have time to but rather watching the bids and even watching if there is other heated stock as the money may be poured into or drained to somewhere else. As I traded out of the GFC to the peak and down and peak and on spec stocks, this is where experience play. I dare to call it instinct.

If one say the instinct tells them this stock will be a winner without reasonable research about it, I doubt. One claims black belt, consistently winners by using instinct and say it's hard to explain to others, think again. You are talking to many experience traders/investors here in this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.