AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

going it alone - is it enough?, page-123

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Interesting posts coming out of the aftermath. Having watched this stock in the months prior to IPO till now there have been several events worth noting. In the week leading up to IPO friendly bets were place as to the SP post IPO. Roughly, 9 out of 10 punters felt assured at least 60c close with most saying 65c. From that hype, many bought in, no doubt, at the 50c and high 40's. Then we saw the steady slide down to 17c or so which in my mind is an absolute bargain for this stock. Jump to 40c and the fevered excitement kicks in again, and from the posts here, many bought in at these much higher prices because it seemed AJQ was the 'coiled spring' which was indeed beginning to be sprung. I got sucked in to the excitement as well after holding off and bought in the 30's which i felt (instinct, haha) was too high but chased never the less. Now we're looking at low/sub 20's again for some time which is great, as it gives an opportunity to average down into low 20's which, based on AJQ credentials, is still fantastic buying, and slip this little fella into the bottom drawer. After all that my advice to myself is to exercise EXTREME caution when reading posts on these forums. I have no doubt there are many deeply in the red, not only with this stock, but with many others, from following thinly disguised rampers and those who suggest to buy into a particular stock is like holding a winning lotto ticket. And we all know the chances of winning the lotto. That seems to be the mindset of many 'investors'...to strike it rich with a 200% rise or whatever in a very short time. Always DYO, here AJQ for low 20's and below FEELS like excellent buying. If it drops further, then average down. This will take off one day, there is little doubt.. the question is when. Or i can say IMHO this stock will be 75c in 1 month time IMO bla bla bla. Believe me? Of course not, neither to I , haha...so in the botton drawer she goes at low 20's. Good luck everyone, get them at bargain basement prices,and hold tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.