WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

going long in winmar

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just advising I'm going long in WFE. My philosophy is to seek out the sector worst impacted by the market, sentiment, cycle and then make a call as to a turning point, then go long. I did this with US banks in 2011 and am up 150% on Bank America (BAC).

In Australia, I think the sector worst impact is small resources, speculative end, and then iron ore more particularly. Within that sector I have been looking for:

1. The lowest market caps to get value;
    2. The lowest share price to get leverage, i.e. a big line of stock very cheaply;
    3. The stock with quality backers/management team with a big position in the stock;
    4. The quality of the resource(s) and/or tenement(s) held.

This filtering process has thrown up WFE, based on:

1. Market cap is <$5m;
    2. Share price range last month of 1c to 2c;
    3. Backers include brand name guys who have set up good performers before and hold a lot of stock;
    4. Substantial iron ore resource, open at strike, in the Pilbara and adjacent to (by this I mean within 40kms of) FMG's rail line.

Just my personal view that a rising tide of interest based on low interest rates and an emerging residential property boom will lead to these little resource stocks moving materially higher over the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.