SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Going nowhere, page-16

1. tui
    6,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    Interested1977,
    I think we can only wait for the Preso on August 26th. I did have a look at 2 sites for some background on what analysts thought.

You can see their chart summations by searching
    1.Senex Energy Ltd .Analysis consensus and price target.
    2. Senex Energy SXY ASX forecasts.

16 analysts reviewed Senex. Results were:
    Buy 2
    Outperform 7
    Hold 7
    Underperform Nil
    Sell Nil

My thoughts are that Senex is gearing itself up for further growth. Why else would you employ one of the smartest Financial CEO's and take on at Board level a M&A expert.? And do those big deals with Origin and Santos. Plus own most of the Cooper.

Re CSG, it is very well located and the longer they hold onto to it the better the price.

I really hope their oil target is above 1.5 mmbbls. I will go for 1.7 mmbbls plus.

I see it , perhaps naively, as follows:
    Senex puts 20 more wells into production 2014/2015 at say 150 bbls/day. Equals about 1.1mmbbls. Divide by 2 as wells will not be put into production at the same time. Additional production therefore equals 0.55 mmbbls. Add to 2014 actual of 1.38 then 2015 target equals 1.93 mmbls.
    Now take off say field depletions of say 0.23 mmbbls. New 2014/2015 target equals 1.7 mmbbls. ps They are working hard to arrest Growler declines and have even increased Growler reserves.

ps Senex, in their audio on 22 July mentioned that 8 new wells had been put on production in the last month and that about 6 more were due to be put on stream in August 2014. So they are well on their way.

pss. The average analyst price target was 88 cents.

Let's wait and see. We could all be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.