SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Going nowhere, page-31

1. 11,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6285
    Tui, cheers for providing the correct info regarding the number of wells connected last quarter, I should have checked instead of just going from memory.

Btw, if you are around Tui, as SXY have signed a gas sales contract with STO for Hornet (albeit 2 wells so far), does that not mean they can move their Contingent resources for the 2 Hornet wells into 2P? (if so, I am wondering how large these numbers might be). As this is what occurred with DLS once STO farmed into their Wet Gas areas in the Western Flank.

On the 26th of Aug, I am also hopeful SXY will provide an update on the planned Murta formation Horizontal well which was supposed to occur last year. I think there is some serious potential with a 1km+ horizontal well, which could produce perhaps lower rates of oil than a conventional field, but much slower decline rates (as proven from other Murta producing wells).

I am also hopeful that SXY can look to book Contingent Murta resources for its northern tenements as well as Wet gas in the Patchawarra formations (ORG farmin area's).

To continue Tuis discussion of production estimates, successful epxloration wells on the Western Flank have an average 2P of 4.2mmbo, which surprised me quite a bit. That is some serious numbers. I am hopeful that SXY goes quite hard at the area's surrounding its fields on the Western Flank covered bt 3D.

Lots more to try and predict and discuss, but I lost a post earlier this evening that went into much more detail, bloody Chrome crashed on me. arg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.